There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
$3.99 - $16.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$3.99 - $7.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
-Molded threaded BMX caliper brake pads
-Molded threaded u-brake pads
- Replacement taillight mount for Numen lights
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
$4.50 - $16.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
$4.99 - $6.99
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
$4.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Combine with Giant's Computer / GoPro Combo Mount and fit your Garmin and GoPro to any Giant round or SLR Aero handlebar.
- Replacement aero mount for Numen light
- Replacement handlebar mount for Numen lights
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Front and rear brake - For Mountain Bike Applications - 1.5mm stainless cable
$5.10 - $8.50
Jandd Bicycle Mounted Rack Clamps are for mounting racks with no braze-on points. - Stainless Steel Coated Clamp - Sold as a Pair
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$5.99 - $6.99
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all Podium bottles, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. Features - Ride Clean: Mud Cap attaches onto Podium nozzle - Universal Fit: Fits all Podium family products
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Features - Required fender mounting bracket when installing the Rack-It Metro E rack to E-Bikes with fenders - Provides the needed support for the rear fender when upgrading to the Rack-It Metro E Rack
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 15mm spacer
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Kit includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 20mm spacer
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
$6.95 - $19.99
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
Topeak's Cargo Net works with the Trolley Tote or MTX Rear Basket (sold separately). Make sure your goods stay in place on those bumpy rides home!
$6.99 - $7.65
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
$6.99 - $11.00
Giant Ally Quarter Socks are a technical cycling sock featuring moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric technology with flat seams and seamless heel enclosures for supreme comfort. Features - Designed with TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Partial mesh for ventilation and seamless heel closure for enhanced comfort - 3 inch cuff
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
Sigma Sport's Cadence Power Magnet is the correct replacement magnet for any Sigma Sport computer featuring cadence (computers sold separately). It attaches to your crankarm with zip ties and double-sided tape (both included).
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.35-1.5 (406 x 37)
Page 1 of 41 Next page