The avail advanced pro is that riding partner who's up for any challenge on the road—from long winding ascents to short gravel sections, and from solo endurance training rides to the "friendly" competition of a gran fondo. designed for performance and built without compromise, this road warrior is ready to take you as far as you can go, which is always farther than you think.
- The Avail Advanced Pro is the ultimate in lightweight efficiency, thanks to an all-new Advanced-grade composite frame and an Advanced SL-grade composite fork, which boosts your climbing abilities and makes you virtually uncatchable over long distances.
- Ride longer without riding harder, with the reengineered frame and fork, optimized for the smoothest, most efficient riding experience. The innovative Liv Contact D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost absorb more road vibrations than round-shaped tubing, without sacrificing efficiency on corners and climbs.
- The Liv Contact D-Fuse handlebar features an ergonomic shape and 8-degree flare drop, for total control on those all-day rides. Wide, hookless carbon rims are designed for high-volume tubeless tires (up to 38mm) and a 36mm rim depth, providing predictable handling and stability from asphalt to pavé.
ADVANCED SL COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Liv's Professional Grade raw carbon material is woven in our own composite factory using our most advanced engineering and construction methods including: Continuous Fiber Technology to add strength while reducing weight; Carbon Nanotube Technology resin to improve impact resistance; and Fusion Process for lighter, stronger frame junctions.
- The proprietary "D" shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- The most advanced steerer tube technology in today's Liv and Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/2" lower, 1 1/4" upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
- Engineered with proprietary Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology, this tubeless ready composite WheelSystem delivers superior efficiency, pinpoint control and comfort.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||405||435||465||495|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74.5°||74.0°||74.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||520||525||535||555|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||125||145||165||185|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||71.0°||71.0°||71.0°||72.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||50||50||50||50|
|G - Trail (mm)||68||68||68||61|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||995||1002||1007||1013|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||420||420||420||420|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||75||73||73||73|
|K - Stack (mm)||528||547||566||589|
|L - Reach (mm)||373||373||373||381|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||712||737||762||789|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||380||400||400||420|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||70||80||90||90|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||165||170||170||172.5|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|CM||153 - 162||158 - 169||165 - 174||171 - 182|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, stainless steel bearings 12x100mm, disc|
|Rims||Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 36mm, [R] 36mm|
Front: Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
Rear: Giant Low Friction Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
|Tires||Giant Gavia Fondo 0, tubeless, 700x32c (33.5mm), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50 with Giant PowerPro power meter XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm, L:172.5mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11x34|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic|
|Rotors||Shimano RT-CL800 rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Liv Contact SLR D-Fuse, 31.8mm, 8-degree flare drop XS: 410/380mm, S: 430/400mm, M: 430/400mm, L: 450/420mm|
|Tape/Grips||Liv All Condition|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL AeroLight XS: 70mm, S: 80mm, M: 90mm, L: 90mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset XS: 350mm, S: 350mm, M: 350mm, L: 350mm|
|Saddle||Liv Alacra SL|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon / X-Small||04712878948129||1017007103|
|Carbon / Small||04712878948136||1017007104|
|Carbon / Medium||04712878948143||1017007105|
|Carbon / Large||04712878948150||1017007107|