Giant Rev Comp MIPS
Winning pedigree. Inspired by champions.
Designed for everyday road riding performance, the all-new Rev Comp follows in the footsteps of the pro-level Rev, a favorite among WorldTour riders including Giro d’Italia champion Tom Dumoulin. This all-rounder introduces some new features to optimize its comfort, protection and versatility. It has 14 vents to maximize airflow, a Cinch Pro fit system for quick and comfortable fit adjustment, and is available with MIPS to offer added impact protection. Other features include integrated magnetic light mounts for riding in low-light conditions or at night.
- AirFlow 14-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents that pull air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool
- In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without compromising comfort
- Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out
- Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm webbing anchored securely
- TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Numen+ Link TL magnetic mount integration
- MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design
- Western: S/M (49-57cm), M/L (53-61cm)
- Asian: S/M (51-59cm), M/L (55-63cm)
- Certifications: CPSC/CE, AS/NZS