Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the Brevet. VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road chatter and allows women to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
- Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru-axle
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Oval Concepts 723 Disc tubeless compatible wheelset
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork
- 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle
- Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays
- Integrated chainstay protector
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C10 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2” lower, internal cable routing, PF30 BB shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet|
|Fork||FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ VRTech, tapered carbon steerer, flat-mount disc system, 12mm thru-axle dropout, hidden fender eyelet|
|Headset||FSA, 1 1/8” upper - 1 1/2” lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Oval Concepts 723 Disc, 700c tubeless compatible|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 30, 150 tpi, folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis conversion bottom bracket|
|Chain||KMC X11 w/ MissingLink|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-34T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Dual Control Hydraulic, 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Oval Concepts 910 Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep|
|Stem||Oval Concepts 707, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic, 160/160 rotors|
|Saddle||Oval Concepts 751W Women’s with pressure relief zone, cromo rail|
|Seat Post||Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Carbon / 44cm||785749140414||1091343544|
|Satin Carbon / 56cm||785749140452||1091343556|