Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$1.79 - $3.49
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$8.99 - $9.99
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Replacement Sleeve for Odyssey's Graduate PC Peg. Sold individually.
Designed to protect your hub and spokes on grinds! The Mission front hub guard fits on most front hubs. Constructed from 100% heat-treated chromoly, this guard is guaranteed to hold up to a long life of grinds on all surfaces! Product Specifications - Material: Heat Treated Chromoly - Axle Size: 3/8" (10mm) - Compatibility: Most Front Hubs - Weight: 2oz
Designed to fit most rear hubs, sliding over the existing hardware on the non-drive side. Constructed from 100% heat-treated chromoly, the Mission Guard is guaranteed to hold up to a long life of grinds on all surfaces! Product Specifications - Material: Heat Treated Chromoly - Axle Size: 14mm - Compatibility: Most rear hubs - Weight: 4.0oz
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
Page 1 of 1