$26.99 - $29.99
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams
$19.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$19.99 - $27.99
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$19.99 - $28.49
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
- A multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral knobs for traction - Excellent for street or light trail use popular among law enforcement bicycle units for its versatility - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$16.99 - $34.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance. Type Road Size 26x1-3/8 ISO 590 Bead/Tubeless Wire Tread/SW Bk/Blk PSI 55
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
$31.00 - $44.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$61.00 - $65.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$65.00 - $72.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$33.75 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - All-conditions tread and large volume for traction and fast rolling
Page 1 of 1