All-around performance Off-road cycling shoe with Shimano quality, comfort, and function. - Comfortable fit provides ideal support for pedaling - Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit - Durable rubber outsole offers excellent grip and traction - Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
Affordable performance off-road cycling shoe for women with SHIMANO quality, comfort, and performance - 3 durable hook & loop straps evenly spread forces across the top of the foot - Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot - Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer - Women's specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
MULTI-USE/TOURING SHOE - Designed for recreational on- and off-road cycling - Classic lace-up styling provides pedaling performance and walking comfort - EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort - One-piece upper promises a secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight. - Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
All-around performance road cycling shoe with Shimano quality, comfort, and function. - Comfortable fit and perfect support for pedaling - Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole - Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible - Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
A COMFORTABLE AND EFFICIENT RECREATIONAL SHOE WITH EXPERT-LEVEL FEATURES FEATURE - High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability. - Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds the foot - Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole - Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
Remind your feet that you still love them by wrapping them in a pair of Shimano’s RP5 road shoes. The lightweight fiberglass-reinforced sole delivers the perfect balance of power, efficiency, and all-day comfort. A minimalistic surround upper provides a glove-like fit, while an adaptable three-strap closure system easily adjusts to fit your foot. And, the RP5 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can you them to sneak a quick indoor cycling session without needing a spare set of shoes or pedals.
Triathlon performance shoe designed to quicken transition and optimize power. - T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions - Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions - 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole - SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatibility - Adaptable Cup Insole
Triathlon performance shoe designed to quicken transitions and optimize power. FEATURES - T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions - Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions - 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation - Women’s specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit - Light weight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole - SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatibility - Adaptable Cup Insole
Get ready to toe the line in Pearl Izumi’s Streak II Running Shoes. Built for speed with low-profile midsoles, these lightweight flats will serve you well for up-tempo training runs and racing from a few miles to a full marathon. You’ll enjoy multi-faceted cushioning with Pearl's super-comfy Ortholite sockliners, forefoot Energy Foam and EVA/blown-rubber outsoles. And these speedy racers feel like a dream thanks to Pearl's Seamless Uppers and 360° Lacing for a custom fit.
Pearl Izumi's Women's X-Road Fuel Shoes work great on and off the bike and are super stylish, too. The soles feature an X-Road nylon plate for pedaling efficiency but have enough flexibility for walking comfortably. A Skydex heel pad provides great shock absorbtion and rugged treads give you solid stability when you're walking off-road. The uppers feature mesh for breathability and a sweet fit and feel.
$159.99 - $160.00
Louis Garneau's LS-100 Shoes feature their supportive, comfortable synthetic leather and mesh uppers with built-in air channels for optimum ventilation. And for excellent power transfer there are reinforced-nylon soles and their HRS-90 heel retention system to keep your feet in place. You'll also love the Boa L4 closures that let you quickly dial in and fine-tune the fit of the entire shoe. And, for varying temperatures, 2 pairs of Garneau's Ergo Air insoles are included, one with their Ice-Fil technology for hot days and one for the cold, too!
Louis Garneau's versatile Multi Air Flex cycling shoes are an excellent choice for all your riding disciplines, whether it's training, commuting, or just out having fun. The ventilated composite Multi Air Flex outsole offers good toe flexion for walking while preventing heel pressure and, combined with the ventilated EVA insole, ensures incredible ventilation. The easy-to-adjust retention system keeps the heel firmly in place and the Velcro straps provide good support. - STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding - Weight: 280 g/9.8 oz (size 38) - Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability - Closure system: 3 velcros for easy adjustment while riding - Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel - Outsole: Multi Air Flex nylon/fiberglass for easy walking; prevents heel pressure - Safety: Reflective heel
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
Power up. Imagine yourself confidently breaking away from the pack—during a climb. On your feet? The Macha Pro, our highest-level shoe built to help make your dreams a reality. Like you, the Macha Pro gets to work. It converts every pedal stroke into speed, while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the carbon ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - 100% Motion Efficiency System carbon fiber outsole—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Built from a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - Replaceable heel stud - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Sharkskin textured material keeps heels from slipping - Breathable TransTexturaPlus sockliner lets heat escape, keeps feet feeling fresh, and provides adjustable arch support - Microfiber collar lining - SPD SL Cleat compatibility - Weight: 220g (size EU 39)
$250.00 - $315.00
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$210.00 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
Shave time in transition and on the bike with Giro’s Mele Tri! Large-looped heel pulls let you effortlessly slip your feet into the well-ventilated uppers, and two large Velcro straps give you a quick, easy, and secure fit. Out on the road, your precious power is transmitted straight to the pedals thanks to Easton’s light, stiff EC70 carbon soles, and Giro’s SuperNatural fit system allows you to dial in perfect arch support so your efficiency and comfort is unmatched, whether you’re riding 5 miles or 112.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Page 1 of 2 Next page