$5.00 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: The mounting holes on Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-138 are 23mm apart, center-to-center. Do not confuse this hanger with Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-120.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x8 Flat head screws included
- Deluxe molded replacement pads fit all armrest Vision aero bars - Molded replacement pads fit the Vision Mini TT clip-ons - Dual density foam for maximum comfort - Non-slip textured top
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
$5.99 - $7.99
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$7.99 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$10.30 - $12.59
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Rubber - Color: Black
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
Shimano Road Brake Cable Fixing Unit.
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
Frame clamps can be used to attach fender stays to suspension forks and other frame points of the bicycle as needed. - Includes 2 clamps and screws
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
Our new Sonic bracket has been designed as the successor to the J2, which has been a somewhat ignored part of our range. With this update it brings our new generation fit range to a wider range of price points, replacing the J2 bracket. The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in fit range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms. Performance - The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position. Despite a fairly minimalist appearance, the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (With Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Stack: 60mm (no riser kit) to 130mm in 5mm increments (With aftermarket Riser Kit) - The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt. There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations. As a clip-on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip-on bar on the market (and in history). It is worth noting that our previous top level clip-on aerobar, the J4/F35, offered 90 possible configurations. This highlights the significant step forward we’ve made with our new generation aerobars in allowing riders to precisely adjust their position. Origin - After we released the Supersonic (J5) as a premium bracket with market-leading fit options and versatility, we wanted to bring the same kind of options to the rest of our range of brackets and thus aerobars. By simplifying the extension clamp and shifting the wing forward to the bar center line, we were able to meet our targets. As a consequence of the simplification the Sonic is the lightest of our current brackets. The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests, smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine-tune a rider's position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike. Extensions - Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range. - The 35a is a straight 35° bend. - Bracket: Sonic - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: The minimum is 60mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 130mm stack with (70mm of spacers added) - Weight: 559g
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 40 spacers
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - Extra-long 90mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Top cap and bolt not included - 1-1/8-inch steerer diameter
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
Page 1 of 4 Next page