MTB Parts Catalog Link Section
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
- A multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral knobs for traction - Excellent for street or light trail use popular among law enforcement bicycle units for its versatility - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance. Type Road Size 26x1-3/8 ISO 590 Bead/Tubeless Wire Tread/SW Bk/Blk PSI 55
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
$13.99 - $17.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
$15.99 - $26.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$17.50 - $19.00
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
$17.99 - $23.99
Alloy platform pedals with molded pins. - Chromoly spindle - Powder-coated
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
$19.95 - $32.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
$19.99 - $27.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$21.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
Schwalbe's Rapid Rob has learned from the best and uses the former profile of the highly-touted Racing Ralph. It features level-3 K-Guard flat protection for peace of mind. It’s definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
$28.49 - $34.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
$32.99 - $48.99
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
Page 1 of 4 Next page