$4.19 - $6.59
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
Profile Design's Aerodrink Base Bar Bracket is the perfect holder for your Profile Aerodrink bottle. It weighs next to nothing and is built tough to firmly hold bottles and last for years of training and racing. It attaches quickly and easily to all Profile, and most other base handlebars (base bars and bottles sold separately).
Somewhere between the excitement of competition and recovery, it can be easy to misplace things. With Profile's Aerodrink Parts Kit you can replace both straws, the mesh sponge and the two rubber bands that keep your Aerodrink ready for your next event.
The Minoura BH-60 Handlebar Bottle Cage Holder features a U-shaped bolt system that allows for mounting a water bottle cage on the exact center of your bike. Lightweight at only 65 grams, and with all mounting screws included, this makes it easy to place an extra water bottle within easy reach. Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars. - Handlebar mounted holder for extra water bottle cage - U-shape bolt system allows for mounting on exact center of bike - Lightweight at 65 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Features - ProWay stash conveniently places mini-tools inside the cage structure for a more integrated and invisible design - Durable PA-66 injected carbon material - Tire levers, T2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm bits and tool wrench
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
Kit for fitting under the saddle, for carrying bottles and cycling accessories. - Includes mounting bracket for 2 CO2 refills, 2 straps, stainless steel screws - Lightweight and durable in aluminium - Aerodynamic, adaptable and adjustable according to needs - Compatible with all normal standard metal and carbon saddle rails
The Antidote Thermal Control Kit upgrades any CamelBak Quick Link system to handle extreme winter and summer conditions. It includes: a Big Bite Valve mouthpiece, a mouthpiece cover, an insulated tube cover and a delivery tube.
Keep your Groove Bottle running strong with CamelBak's Replacement Filters. They conveniently plug into the Groove's filter tube so you can continue to enjoy crisp, taste-free water. And, the 6-pack gives you up to 180 gallons of filtration, enough for a year's worth of fresh water.
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all Podium bottles, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. Features - Ride Clean: Mud Cap attaches onto Podium nozzle - Universal Fit: Fits all Podium family products
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$6.00 - $7.00
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$8.00 - $9.00
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquids cool up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
$13.00 - $15.00
Long rides in the blazing sun are no match for the insulating power of CamelBak's Podium Chill Bottle. It boasts a double-wall polypropylene construction with an airtight layer of insulating foam to keep your drinks nice and cool. To prevent funky tastes, odors, and bacteria, it's lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard. This bottle also sports CamelBak's easy-sipping, self-sealing Jet Valve that even has a shut-off switch for leak-proof carrying. The Podium is dishwasher safe and fits in any bottle cage; plus, you don't have to use the ol' hip-tap to close it.
Page 1 of 1