- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon…
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
•High content, natural cork in a polyurethane base with a backside/center adhesive strip for easy mounting •Cinelli logo embossed throughout tape length •Includes logo plugs and finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar •Black and white lengths are 193cm and all other colors are 180cm…
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
A gently ergonomic rise to the Ace’s center provides an even closer attention to rider comfort when paired with the Ace’s PadLoc Relief. A raised mosaic of grip lines also provides enhanced feel in the wet, making the Ace an all-around favorite. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Big riders, fear no more: you can have comfort and a real grip for your hands. The Clydesdale’s generous 33mm profile made from our high end Contact Rubber pairs perfectly with our Padlock Relief, ensuring that big hands get high-end features too. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Team WTB’s grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard but ride happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
The Moto-X Clamp-Ons combine WTB’s Clamp-On technology with a 35mm-millimeter profile ideal for all-mountain and freeride bikes. The large knobs and DNA rubber gives you good grip while being easy on the hands. Dual clamps keep installation and removal simple and prevent twisting and slipping too.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
The Tech Trail Clamp-Ons combine WTB’s Clamp-On technology with a slim, 30-millimeter profile ideal for smaller hands. The small knobs and DNA rubber gives you good grip while being easy on the hands. Dual clamps keep installation and removal simple and resist twisting and slipping too.
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Collaboration with ODI, the market leader in lock-on grip technology - Circular iconic dampeners absorb shock and spread pressure evenly across palm while providing additional traction - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a…
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.